PRICEPANORAMA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
§ 1. Definitions
1) The Service Provider - Manubia sp. z o.o. (Ltd.) with its registered seat in Żary (postcode: 68-200), 13/6 Domańskiego St., entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS# 0000433534, with its registry file being held at the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Registry, VAT# PL9282076561, REGON# 081055742, with the share capital of PLN 12,000.00, Service Provider’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The Website - designated for use solely by entrepreneurs as per art. 4 of the act of July 2, 2004 on Freedom of Business Activity (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2015, item 584 with later changes), made available to its users through the World Wide Web under www.pricepanorama.pl, it is an internet site that allows access to the Service provided by the Service Provider by electronic means, under the condition that the Client enters a proper Agreement with the Service Provider. For any users of the internet who are not Clients of the Service Provider, the Website remains solely of informational character.
3) The Client - user of the Service on the basis of an Agreement with the Service Provider, an entrepreneur as per the act of July 2, 2004 on Freedom of Business Activity (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2015, item 584 with later changes), i.e. a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit with own legal personality, which the act grants legal personality, or partners of a civil partnership within the business activity it is conducting.
4) The Service - paid service made available through the Website provided by the Service Provider, which includes reports that are made available to the Client through the Website including a list of products and prices offered by online stores and marketplaces indicated by the Client.
5) Demo - a free service consists of presenting the scope of the Service and the features of the Website through Skype or Google Meet.
6) Account - a dedicated space within the Website where data is stored for a particular Client, where the Client gains access to the reports mentioned in item 4 above following successful authentication.
7) Agreement - a written contract of cooperation between a Client and the Service Provider, the subject of which is the provision of Services by the Service Provider to the Client.
8) Terms and Conditions - these Terms and Conditions of Service.
§ 2. Type and scope of the Service
Based on the Agreement with the Client, the Service Provider allows the Client using the Service to::
- review the data included within the reports which present products, prices, and delivery dates within online shops and marketplaces indicated in the Agreement,
- review data comparisons included in the reports with data regarding products offered by the Client
- Detailed provisions regarding the Service are included in the Agreement.
- Each entrepreneur as per the act of July 2, 2004 on Freedom of Business Activity (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2015, item 584 with later changes) may, by using a form made available on the website, order a Demo.
§ 3. Ordering a Demo
In order to schedule a Demo of the Service:
Complete the registration form by providing the following obligatory information:
- name and last name,
- email addres,
- name of your company
- phone number
- agree to receive commercial information from the Service Provider to the email address indicated in the form,
- agree to the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Upon clicking the “Order Demo” button you enter into an Agreement on the basis of which the Service Provider undertakes to provide a Demo of the Service provided that the Ordering Party provides details of means and date of when the Demo is to take place.
- Any personal data provided in the Demo order form are gathered and will be processed with the sole purpose of conducting the Demo and, if the ordering party agrees, with the purpose of conducting marketing activities by the Service Provider.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, although it is necessary for the Demo to be conducted.
- The Service Provider is the controller of any personal data shared through the demo order form.
- Each individual whos data is provided through the form has the right to review their own data and correct it, as well as to demand their data to be removed from the Service Provider’s database.
§ 4. Technical requirements which must be met in order to use the Service; warning regarding possible threats
In order to use the Website and consequently to use the Service, a Client must meet the following technical requirements:
- have access to the internet,
- have access to devices which allow for browsing the resources of the internet,
- in order to register on the Website, the user must have an e-mail address
- The Service Provider explicitly indicates that it is strictly forbidden to place any illegal content within the Website, including in particular any content which would be hateful towards any race, ethnicity, religion, which would include any pornographic materials, any form of promotion of fascism, nazism, communism, any form of promotion of violence, which would offend any person’s religious beliefs or breach the rights of any individual.
- The Service Provider hereby declares that using of the Service by electronic means may relate to typical, common risks of using electronic devices and the internet. Due to the above, the Service Provider recommends the use of anti-virus software and firewalls, which are meant to increase the level of security and minimize the above-mentioned risks.
§ 5. Concluding and terminating the Agreement
- The Agreement may only be concluded in writing.
- Provision of the Service begins once the Agreement is concluded and based on the conditions included within the Agreement.
- These Terms and COnditions apply to the Agreement unless the Agreement states otherwise.
- Unless the Agreement states otherwise, both the Service Provider and the Client may terminate the agreement upon a three-month notice.
§ 6. Complaints
- In case the Service is provided in an improper manner according to the Client, the Client has the right to file a complaint via electronic mail to the address of the Service Provider (indicated in §1 section 1 of these Terms and Conditions), using the form made available on the Website, or in writing to the address indicated in §1 section 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider requires for any complaint to include (a) an exact indication of the Client, (b) as clear a definition of the problem as possible, (c) the date when the problem occurred, (d) any indication of how the Client requires for the problem to be solved. Any additional inquiries or requests from the Service Provider will be made solely with the wellbeing of the Client in mind and with the purpose of solving the issue quickly and in a preferred manner.
- Unless the Agreement states otherwise, complaints will be processed within 30 days.
- 4. The Service Provider will notify the Client via email once the complaint is resolved.
§ 7. Final Provisions
- Both the Website and the Service are meant solely for the use of entrepreneurs. A consumer as per the Civil Code may not be a party within the Agreement.
- Any matters not settled within these Terms and Conditions will be addressed by the proper provisions of the laws of the Republic of Poland, although in case any of the above Terms and Conditions are contradictory to the provisions of the Agreement, provisions of the Agreement prevail.
- Any disputes which may arise between the Service Provider and a Client based on or in relation to the Agreement concluded between them based on these Terms and Conditions, or in relation to any interpretations of these Terms and Conditions, will be settled amicably. In case of a lack of an amicable settlement, those cases will be presented before a common court in Poznań (Poland), unless the Agreement states otherwise.
- Each Client has the right to download the contents of these Terms and Conditions in printable form from the following website https://www.pricepanorama.com/en/terms, and store it on their own electronic storage device.